Monday, September 20, 2010

Genetics

Woa, a great new subject in my college. But actually we have got it when we are in senior high school.

Last time I've got exercises in general genetics, but we should understand them before we go further.

Here You Go, check it out. One of my favourite site >> National Geographic. I like to watch it's documentation since long time ago when I was a kid. Gyahahahah. This is the one, you can try in another site.

Tarraaa >>

The original site is here

The most interesting in National Geographic is Environment (For me). Here, news are updated everyday. Simply can open our sight about our world. Do you know if it feel sick today?

1 comment:

  1. nice artikel, visit back okey..!!
    udah ada forum sekarang di blog ku
    http://ibnucenter.co.cc/forum/

    ReplyDelete

Silahkan berkomentar. .