Sunday, March 21, 2010

March the 19th 2010



19 years ago I was born
With tears on my face
With a big smile in my mam's face
n Maybe also tears
of happiness,
of much more that can't say in words

All along from that day
Until now I write this
I know my mam is everything
With care and love
With anger and advice
She live beside me

All along from that day
Making me a person
Making me a trully person

This March the 19th 2010
Oh what a wonderful day
It's like the usual day
With U there, abracadabra
Very special day was made for me

As I gave that little white rose
Hopefully I can make you smile
And oh God, You sent that beautiful angel for me
Soo wonderful
Soo beautiful
Soo Excellent
Although I know a little bit problem there in her mind

All along that day
Making me a person
Making me a trully person

Who will always love U as I can
Until what God's word,
Make Us together?
Separate Us?
But I'll try my best. .as I promise before

Tx Dear My Bubuuy. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan berkomentar. .